DROP-OFF DONATED ITEMS
Items We Accept: Gently used furniture, household items, gently used clothing, shoes, and accessories such as purses, bags, ties, belts and jewelry; household items such as kitchen ware, cookware, toys, books, knick-knacks, home decor, art, linens, lamps, electronics, dishes, working small appliances, bed frames, etc
Items We Do Not Accept:
- Large Appliances– refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, built-in
- Old box style TV’s
- Printers – working or non-working (These can be recycled at Staples)
- Mattresses – only acceptable ones are in pristine condition with no stains, tears or signs of excessive wear. They must be wrapped in plastic or bedsheet to protect them in transit
- Car Seats – unless expiration dated, current and in good condition
- Baby Cribs – unless manufactured in the last 5 years, in good
condition and complete with hardware
- Hazardous or Flammable Materials – Paint, Paint thinner, kerosene, gasoline, car batteries
- Remodeling & Construction Items – ceiling fans, light fixtures, cabinets, lumber, sheetrock, bathroom fixtures, etc. (These should go to Habitat for Humanity ReStore)
- Durable Medical Equipment – crutches, orthopedic boots or braces, diabetic supplies, blood pressure cuffs, BiPAP machines
- Ladders – due to liability in case they fail and cause injury
- Sharp or rusty tools or gardening equipment – Cannot be put on sales floor safely.
- Any item that has been recalled from the manufacturer.
- Any item deemed to be in a poor unsellable condition.
Drop-Off Days: Monday – Saturday from 10:am until 5:30pm